Sunday, April 6, 2008





I realize that I have not been the best blogger but I am trying to be better. To make up for my delinquent behavior I have posted a funny video of Matt. Over Christmas my little sister , Sarah, and my Dad took us horse back riding. I think that Sarah really enjoyed being able to tell her older brothers a sisters what to do. She was a really good teacher, and every one left unharmed.






In addition to horse ridding we did some pretty intense go kart racing. Some how Matt positioned himself right in front of me and NEVER let me pass him, and trust me I tried desperately to pass him. In the photo is myself (Rachel), Matt and Amie Spjut(my oldest sister). Below is the winner of the race Daniel and Hallie. After see Daniel drive on the go kart track some of us are a little reluctant to get in the car with him.














9 comments:

nana and atom said...

oh rach! it's nice to see that you DO blog every 6 months! hahahaha. i was just telling kim the other day that i really miss you around here.

Da Denninghoff's said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I feel so vulnerable on a horse. You guys are brave.

heather said...

what the?!! I check every so often for a new post and am usualy dissapointed. What a pleasant surprise! I'm glad to see you guys are alive and kickin'!

Amie said...

And after driving in a car with Daniel, some of us have sworn off ever riding with him again...

Jenna said...

Skillz!!! I'm glad I found you on the blogger world. I decided I should see the friends I do have on my blog and see if I know any of them and what do you know I found you!! I hope that you are doing well. How is South Carolina? Well I hope you update your blog more often!!

The Georges said...

I miss you Rach! I am glad you guys are having fun! Where do you want to be transfered? Can you believe its already (almost) been a year there? I forgive you for not blogging; I have not been much better than you.

Amie said...

Rachel - It is time to update... :) I need some cute pics. I need to know where you're moving. I need to know who is the champion in your soccer league.

heather said...

I agree with Amie. It is time to update...I mean, you did just go to New York, right? You have tons to write about. You better get on that!

Amie said...

I am not checking your blog anymore. Just email me when there is something new...