Monday, December 17, 2007

The Regulators


Posted by Picasa
The regulators had a great season. In the regular season we had 8 wins and one loss, this made us the number one in our division. We had a very talented team, but more importantly we had a team that really had a lot of fun together. One of our teammates went to the effort of updating the teams stats every week. I become painfully aware that I had not scored the entire season. I did have several assists. My favorite assist involved Matt. I love taking corner kicks and one lucky night Matt was able to head in my corner kick for the only goal of the night. That was a great night. Matt had a smile on his face all night. Don't worry our soccer days are not over, we have already signed up for an indoor league.

3 comments:

Amie said...

I want to see pictures of the cute outfits.

heather said...

ok skillz, I know you love your trophy, but I am ready to see something else!

Mandy said...

Hey guys, don't listen to a word that Heather says. Trophies (and displaying trophies on the internet) are all that matter in life.

P.S. We have the same template as you guys. I mean you have the same template as us.