Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mud Run

Matt got together with some friends to participate in the annual area Mud Run. It is a 4.2 mile run with 32 obstacles designed by navy seals. There were over 600 hundred teams. Matt's team finished in 47 minutes, which is fantastic. They were able to pass 7 teams along the way. All of the team members walked away with plenty of scrapes and bruises, but Matt was the only one that managed to scrape up his face. I was able to watch the first and last obstacles. Below is a short video of what I was able to see. Matt's team members are Chris Chappell, Daniel Brown and Eric Booth. Matt has already tried to talk me into doing it next year. I am not sold on the idea yet. I think he will have to offer a lot of bribes to get me to agree.


5 comments:

Jason and Kristine said...

Looks like fun! Great job!

Unknown said...

Great job Matt! Rachel, I loved the motivating comments in the background! :) Love you guys!

Matthew Neal said...

So much for blue shirts huh? Good job!

Amie said...

Nice Matt! Way to go for it.

DB said...

Good work on the video. I love that my comment of "why are we doing this again?" made it into the video.